Senior Dental Specialist (Orthodontist) Job at Nairobi County
The Nairobi City County Public Service Board (NCPSB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions.
Application Deadline: Fri 26th Oct 2018
Salary Scale: Kshs 97,320.00 to Kshs 130,420.00
House Allowance: Kshs 45,000.00
Commuter Allowance: Kshs 14,000.00
Risk Allowance: Ksh 30,000.00
Extraneous Allowance: Kshs 30,000.00
Roles for the Senior Dental Specialist (Orthodontist) Job
- Diagonize, treat and manage disorders related to orthodontic care
- Determine an appropriate action plan to treat and manage prosthodontist conditions
- Take detailed case history of patients with orthodontist cases
- Sees to it that all medical procedures are done in accordance with acceptable norms and standards of medical practice;
- Handle complicated orthodontist cases
- Undertaking health research
- Training, consulting and performing complicated orthodontic cases
- Analyzing dental reports
Senior Dental Specialist (Orthodontist) Job Qualifications
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Be a holder of Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) degree or equivalent qualification from a university that is recognized in Kenya
- Be a holder of Master’s degree or Post graduate qualification in orthodontics from a university recognized in Kenya
- Minimum of 2 years clinical experience in orthodontics.
- A valid current practicing license from the Kenya Medical Practitioners and
- Dentists Board
- A valid practice license from the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Must have good interpersonal and Communication skills.
How to Apply
Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before 26th October.
Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, HELB, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicant must have no prior criminal conviction or pending criminal action.
Applicants must be physically and medically fit.
Nairobi City County is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.