We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Converged Service Operations Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Operations Support Systems (OSS) – Converged Service Operations the position holder will be responsible for ensuring system and service availability for all OSS systems.
- System administration of OSS Systems
- Setting up system access controls
- Monitor systems capacity utilizations
- Lead regular vendor support review meetings
- Implement proactive measures to ensure system uptime
- Support 1st line and 2nd line teams on OSS systems.
- Provide 1st line support for all OSS systems
- Ensure probes capacity is monitored and expansions done on time.
- Support customer care users on CM SMS tools
- Bachelor of Science Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering or Software Development or related subject
- 3 years + experience in administration of systems (bias to monitoring systems), in a busy IT environment
- Experience in at least one scripting language
- Experience in UNIX / Linux and Windows server operating systems
- Knowledge of SQL
How to Apply