To efficiently and effectively manage the outgrowers programme for strategic high-quality green leaf delivery to the Factory.
- Manage the outgrowers scheme
- Recruit farmers as company outgrowers
- Offer agricultural extension services to the farmers.
- Maintain a farmer’s database as per legal requirements.
- Ensure delivery of high-quality tea from registered farmers.
- Liaison between the factory management and farmers to ensure effective communication.
- Monitoring and maintenance of greenleaf standards, levels and targets
- Continuous monitoring and review of the green leaf production levels and targets.
- Ensure proper maintenance and management of greenleaf records and information
- Preparation, timely production and distribution of required reports.
- Must be a holder of bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Farm Management or related fields.
- Must be a holder of Certificate or Diploma in Management
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong people management skills and the ability to develop and manage key external relationships
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications enclosing a detailed Curriculum Vitae, day time telephone contacts, current gross salary, names and contacts of three referees, copies of relevant professional and academic certificates and testimonials. Applicants should indicate the position applied for at the top of the envelop to be received before 26th February 2019 and addressed to the:
Nyayo Tea Zones Dev. Corp.
P.O Box 48552 – 00100
Nyayo Tea Zones Development Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.