Public Service Internship Programme, Internships in Kenya, PSC Jobs
The Public Service Internship Programme (PSIP) is a Government initiative designed to offer the opportunity for college graduates to acquire and develop valuable technical and professional skills while gaining work experience. The programme is also aimed at inculcating in the interns values and principles of public service; and to promote ethical conduct.
The Public Service Commission (PSC) is pleased to announce to the general public the recruitment of interns scheduled to take place in the month of August, 2019.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university;
- Have graduated from college not earlier than the year 2015;
- Be proficient in computer skills; and
- Be eager to learn the operations of the public service.
- Completing duties mutually agreed upon and assigned by the supervisors;
- Documenting relevant skills acquired in their areas of deployment; and
- Actively participating in activities designed for purposes of mentorship.
Duration of Internship
Twelve (12) months.
The intern will be paid a stipend at a rate to be determined by the Public Service Commission.
On successful completion of the Internship Programme, the intern will be awarded a certificate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified graduates are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission’s job portal accessible through www.publicservice.go.ke or www.psckjobs.go.ke by 16th August, 2019.
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P.O. BOX 30095 – 00100