Sales Internships, Internships In Kenya, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
- Confident – able to confidently and easily engage in conversations with potential clients and customers
- Persistent – sticks to assignments until they are completed in spite of challenges
- Persuasive – able to influence others to their views and open them to new ideas
- Self-starter -able to figure out the best way to accomplish their objectives with a minimum of guidance and supervision
- Competitive – likes to win
- Intellectually curious – likes to learn new things; able to defend their position but exercises humility to learn new ways
- Innovative marketing campaigns
- Sales and customer acquisition
- Client relationship management
- Product placement
- Trade shows & retail events
- Team leadership
- Project management and coordination
- Working knowledge of Computer Applications will have an added advantage
- Diploma or Bachelors education in a relevant program.
How To Apply
Applicants to submit their applications which should include a 1 page cover letter and CV stating their qualifications and suitability. Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receiving applications is 31/07/2019.
Lean Solutions Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.