Part time Accountant Job at Expertflow
Expertflow provides clients and partners with expertise in Cisco Contact centers and Voice Portals. We designs, implement, maintain and operate the technical Contact Centre infrastructure, and provide project management for Cisco Contact Center and Microsoft CRM Deployments in the Middle East and Africa. Currently we have offices in Bern, Cairo, Nairobi, Lagos, Rabat, Cape Town and Lahore.
About the position
We are looking for a highly efficient and reliable Part time Accountant who will be reporting directly to the Expertflow East Africa Director.
Part time Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Filing of all returns i.e PAYE, VAT, NSSF, NHIF etc and ensure that all statutory deductions have been paid.
- Do monthly bank reconciliations
- Liase with the external auditors and provide necessary documents during the audit process
- Calculate monthly reimbursements for the director and the staff
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
- Work closely with the administrator in preparations of monthly budget, and payroll processing
- Maintain proper record of all suppliers ensuring all the pending due payments have been made
- Attend to any other accounting related tasks that maybe assigned by the director
Qualifications for the Part time Accountant Job
- A recent graduate holder of BSc in Accounting, Finance, or any other closely related field
- CPA Section 3 and above qualification will be considered
- Must be conversant with accounting software Online QuickBooks
- Proven experience as a bookkeeper is required
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Good communication (skills written and verbal)
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Discreet and trustworthy
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send CV ONLY indicating mobile/telephone contacts to email@example.com not later than 21/09/2018.