Payroll Specialist jobs, Accounting Jobs, HR Jobs, Ideon Solutions Jobs
Reporting to the Head of Human Resource Services, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring accurate processing and recording of company’s payroll, providing timely and accurate financial information, participating in daily data entry Payroll processing.
• Ensure that employee payroll processing is in compliance with all relevant Kenyan
• Assist in payroll accounting, transactions, reporting, stop payments and other
• Review payroll reports for correctness before payroll transactions;
• Ensure that employee payroll is processed accurately and timely;
• Ensure payment of statutory deductions as per set guidelines;
• Implement salary changes, compensations, deductions, bonus and benefits for
• Respond to payroll queries from employees in a timely manner;
• Analyze payroll issues and recommend corrective actions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Human Resource Management;
• Working knowledge of payroll best practices;
• Ability to process multiple payrolls at once;
• Working knowledge of relevant applicable taxes and laws;
• At least 2-5 years’ experience in a payroll specialist position;
• Keen attention to detail;
• Ability to work with a sense of urgency and prioritize own work; and
• Good time-management skills.
How to Apply
Register and apply at: https://www.ideon.co.ke/ by 30th October 2019
Salary range: ksh 30,00- 35,000