Job Group P
- Offer specialists services in the county in their areas of specialization.
- Provide the necessary guidance, training and development of support professional and technical staff in clinical practices.
- Plan and manage community level health care programs directed towards improvement of health services.
- Served at the grade of Assistant Director of Medical Services for at least 3 years or equivalent position in the private sector for 5 years.
- A Bachelor of medicine and Surgery (M.BCH.B) degree in Medicine from a university recognized in Kenya.
- A Masters degree in the relevant specialization.
- Registered with the Kenya Medical and Dentist Board.
- Must have a current certificate from Medical practitioner and Dentist Board.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the County Government mandate, health policies as well as vision 2030.
- Should be proficient in computer skills.
- Have capacity to multitask within strict timelines.
- Demonstrate professional competence and managerial capability as reflected in work performance and results.
Terms of Service
- Permanent and Pensionable
- Salary as prescribed by SRC
How To Apply
All applications should be submitted by Friday 5th April 2019 in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position applied for and addressed to :-
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O Box 4-80403, KWALE
OR hand delivered at the KWALE COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD offices next to Kwale Sub-County Hospital
People with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.