The Aga Khan Academy, Mombasa is an international Baccalaureate World School that seeks to provide students of all backgrounds from primary to higher secondary with an education of the highest standard in order to prepare them for lives characterized by leadership and service.
The Academy seeks to recruit candidates for the following positions.
Reports To: HOD Expressive Arts
Job Summary: The Piano and Strings Peripatetic Teacher teach students within the Academy as part of the instrumental programme.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Teach the Strings (violin, viola, cello and Double Bass) and! or Piano to students of the Academy, depending on demand, at a mutually agreed time
- Teach the students according to their musical level
- Facilitate the improvement of the students using standard and innovative teaching techniques
- Prepare the students for practical examinations and school concerts.
- Contribution to the development of enrichment and residential experiences for students.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor of Education (with a focus in relevant subject)
- 2 years’ teaching experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be registered with Kenya Teachers Service Commission (TSC)
- High level of competitive sport (PE Teacher)
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, detailed curriculum vitae, names of at least three contactable referees and Copy of TSC Certificate before November 21, 2018 to email@example.com.
The Aga Khan Academy, Mombasa,
Mbuyuni Road, Kizingo,
P.O. Box 90066 80100,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted