Personal Assistant jobs, Administration jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, Corporate Staffing Services Jobs
Our client is part of a global brand that has trading company entities in UAE, Oman, Somalia, and Kenya. They are seeking to hire a Personal Assistant who will be tasked with providing efficient and responsive administrative, organizational and logistics service to the Managing Director virtually.
Industry: Trading Company
Location: Nairobi / Mombasa
Salary: 35 – 40K
- Reading, monitoring and responding to their emails and preparing correspondence
- Managing their electronic diary, preparing papers for meetings, booking meetings, taking dictation and writing minutes
- Filter general information, queries, emails, phone calls and invitations to the Managing Director
- Ensure that all the Managing Directors accounts & expenses are taken care of and up to date
- Organizing travel and preparing complex travel itineraries
- Planning, organizing and managing events on behalf of the MD or Company.
- Reviewing all pending communication from managers and staff that needs the approval of the MD & COO
- Attending events/meetings as the principal’s representative as and when directed
- Preparing and managing the budget availed by the MD & COO
- Conducting research, writing reports and preparing presentations and executive summaries
- Follow up on the projection of needs (fuel, inventory, allowance, transport requirement) and forward requirements
- Works with the Strategic team in coordinating the MD – PR & Marketing activities and speaking engagements, setting up meetings using virtual tools such as conference calls on portals such as Skype, Webex, and Zoom.
- Ability to manage other outsourced tasks such as IT, Accounting, Finance, Graphic Design for Marketing Material, Web Design, etc
- Scheduling flights and hotel reservations and fill in Visa applications
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a Personal Assistant
- Good knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Strong communicator, outspoken personality with the ability to get things done
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Proactive – Competently deal with situations in their boss’s absence and be confident enough to delegate work, coordinating different parties.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners, and customers
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- If interested and qualified, present a recent picture with your CV to be considered.