Personal Assistant Jobs, Administration Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client in the real estate industry is currently looking to hire a Personal Assistant / Admin.
- Provide a high quality management and functional support to the CEO.
- Effective management of the diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Providing support for an extensive range of meetings. This will include preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers, noting action points and following them up.
- Preparation of management and company presentations.
- Assist with the overall maintenance of the company and its offices as well as maintain office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
- Maintain and manage client database with details of deals, contracts and payments.
- Preparation and delivery of transaction and contractual documentation including Letters of Offer.
- Track and monitor payments and other obligations.
- Attend to visitors and walk-in clients, handle telephone calls.
- Petty cash allocation and management.
- Receive, issue receipts, and deposits all cheques collected from external clients
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Director including calendar management, answering calls and managing correspondence.
- Coordinate the sales team by following up on their sales activities.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the Director and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with staff.
- Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field or in a similar role.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a real estate firm.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to move with speed and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Strong prioritization and administrative skills
- Ability to handle matters with integrity
- Ability to meet pressing deadlines, collect data and communicate it in a comprehensive report.
How To Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org