Purpose of the Post
We are looking to fill the position of a Personal Assistant who is highly motivated and self-driven individual to fill the position. The Personal Assistant will offer personalized secretarial and administrative functions in a well-organized and timely manner. The PA will work on a one-to-one basis on a broad range of tasks.
- Understands and communicates the company’s mission and objectives.
- Devising/maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- checking and advising on admin items such as insurance, bank matters and other admin
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Liaising with accounts department for the efficient report of figures
- Dealing with statutory bodies and reporting on such Key Skills:
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, coworkers, and general public
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other computer packages.
- Possess self-motivational skills in order to achieve goals without close supervision
- Strong organizational skills with good time management and planning skills
- Must be able to handle multiple duties in a fast-paced environment
- Manages with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promotes the culture, values and mission of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, /PR/Communication or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the same capacity in a busy organization.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistance/ administrator.
- A good command of English language
- A discrete and confidential person
- A person who is able to multi task.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CV ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org. On or before 20th February 2019.