Our client seeks to recruit a competent person for the role of personal Driver to the CEO. The ideal candidate should have adequate experience working in a UN agency, Embassy or an diplomatic mission in Kenya as a personal driver. Individuals with experience in a reputable organization as personal driver to senior executives will also be considered.
- To drive the C.E.O to/from office, appointments, meetings and etc.
- To accompany the C.E.O to events, and selected meetings.
- To manage the assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
- To ensure cleanliness of the vehicle’s
- Attend to vehicle’s maintenance needs.
- To undertake ad-hoc assignment or duties assigned by management when required.
- Comply with the rules of the road such as traffic lights and so on.
- Perform basic inspection of the vehicle before traveling and ensure that vehicles are in good condition and safe
- Routine errands during the day will be included
- A Diploma or certificate in any field.
- 4 – 5 years’ experience as personal driver in a UN agency, Embassy, Diplomatic mission or a reputable company
- Familiar with the routes in Nairobi.
- Ability to multi task, willingness to learn and positive attitude
- A valid driving license
- Free of any criminal record. Certificate of Good Conduct will be required
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “PERSONAL DRIVER” on the email subject line. Applications shall close on 20th February, 2019. Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.