Pest Control Technician Job at Xpest
Pest Control Technician Job Responsibilities
- Growing the fumigation turnover.
- General administration of pest control and fumigation section.
- Ensuring quality service provision to all our clients by using the best pesticides in the market in terms of effectiveness and cost.
- Ensuring health and safety precautions in the course of undertaking fumigation operations.
- Supervision and training of the staff in the section including the fumigation applicators.
- Any other duty allocated by immediate supervisor or management.
Qualifications for the Pest Control Technician Job
- Have experience in rodent and insect control including treatment of termites and cockroaches.
- Installation and monitoring of electrical insectocutors and management and monitoring bait station.
- Be adept at administering gels, sprays, rodent baits, traps and other standard pest control treatments safety.
- Must be a team player with excellent written and spoken English.
- Presentable with good communication and organization skills.
- Motorcycle or driving license is an added advantage.
- C.S.E graduate with a minimum grade of D+.
How to Apply
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Now. Click Here For Details