ICT Internship at Pest Control Products Board
In support of Government Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour market, Pest Control Products Board is extremely dedicated in equipping young adults with skills needed in the modern business world giving them an exposure of the workplace environment.
In this regard, PCPB is pleased to declare the following six (6) internship opportunities in the following departments for a period of six months with effect from 1st April, 2018.
S/No. Department/ Section No. Required
- Information Communication Technology
- Human Resource
- Diploma in Information Communication Technology /Business Information Technology
- Be unemployed Kenyan aged between 20 to 34 years
- Must not have benefited from a similar program
- Not retired or exited from formal employment
- Must have completed their training and graduated with documentary proof of qualification (Degree /Diploma certificate.
How to Apply
Send your application, detailed curriculum vitae (CV), copy of national ID, full contact address including daytime telephone number and copies of certificates/ supporting documents stating the area of study to Chief Executive Officer/ Secretary by 27th March, 2018.
Chief Executive Officer/ Secretary
P.O. Box 13794-00800
- Applicants should submit duly filled application for internship program form available on the PCPB website www.pcpb.or.ke
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will lead disqualification.
- Gender, ethnicity, disability and regional balance considerations will be applied in the selection process.
- The Board does not guarantee employment after completion of the internship program