Pharm Tech Jobs, Medical Jobs, Crystal Recruitment Jobs
Our Client, is an award-winning company building the best healthcare system of the future and bringing quality, trustworthy healthcare to the next 100 million families in Africa is searching for Kenya’s smartest, most caring and responsible pharm techs to work with them in accomplishing their vision.
- Offer amazing patient experience!
- Treat patients with empathy and understanding
- Manage a complex formulary by Owning the implementation of excellent drug stock management practices and Leading the order process from start to finish.
- Be an amazing teammate by being an integral member of the whole medical Centre team when it comes to providing an amazing patient experience
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology required – must be registered with Pharmacy and Poison Board)
- Minimum 1-year experience in health or community-related work
- Ability to interact well with patients
- Great team player with drive for results
- General computer proficiency
- Starting base salary is dependent on experience and qualifications
- Additional package for a superintendent
- Working hours will be 52 hours per week with 2 days off per week.
How To Apply
Applicants from Somali/Islamic backgrounds are highly advised to Apply to encourage diversity!
Follow the Link to Apply!