- Diploma/Certificate in Pharmacy awarded by Kenya Medical Training College or from any other recognized and approved institution.
- A registration certificate of enrollment as a pharmaceutical technologist by the pharmacy and Poisons Board (PPB) as per provision of Pharmacy and Poisons Act (Cap244).
Duties and responsibilities
This is an entry grade into Pharmaceutical Technologist cadre work at this level is carried out under the guidance of a more senior officer.
- Dispensing and compounding medicine,
- Verifying and maintaining information relating to drugs issued to patients;
- Ordering and recording of drugs and other supplies,
- Guiding and counseling trainees and a supervision of other staff working under him.
How to Apply
Are You Applying For Jobs But Not Getting Interviews? Get A Professional CV Now. Click Here For Details