Pharmaceutical Technologist III Job at Nandi County
Job Group “H”
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Salary: As prescribed by SRC
Nandi County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following position.
Pharmaceutical Technologist Job Responsibilities
- Manufacturing and compounding medicine
- Receiving processing and recording prescriptions in a unit pharmacy
- Counselling patient on drug usage
- Ordering and recording drug consumptions
- Maintaining relevant records pertaining to drugs
- Any other duties assigned .
Requirements for the Pharmaceutical Technologist Job
- Successfully completed a three year pre service training in medical training college or any other training institutions recognised and approved by pharmaceutical and poisons board .
- Enrolled pharmacy and poisons board
How to Apply
Applicants must furnish, alongside their applications, copies of the following documents:
- Copy of national identity card;
- Letter from the local chief;
- Copies of academic and professional certificates; and testimonials
- Curriculum Vitae.
Interested candidates from Job groups (L AND ABOVE )MUST submit the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies-
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (Good Conduct).
- R.B (Credit Reference Bureau )
All written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials and identity card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked the position being applied for on the left side and addressed to:
Nandi County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 802-30300
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the Nandi county Public service Board. To reach the office not later than 25th October, 2018 at 5.00 p.m
N/B: Women, persons with disability, the youth and people from marginalized groups who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply.