Physiotherapist Jobs, Medical Jobs, KNH Jobs
JOB GROUP K10 (H)
Reporting to the Senior Physiotherapist, the Physiotherapist III will be responsible for ensuring patient treatment satisfaction through delivery of efficient and effective physiotherapy services.
- Screening, assessing, rehabilitating and providing therapeutic exercises.
- Verifying and maintaining information relating to patients.
- Designing treatment plans.
- Writing patient case notes and collecting statistics.
- Collecting data for operational research.
- Sensitizing the community on Physiotherapy issues.
- Preparing periodic reports.
- Diploma in Physiotherapy or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Registration with Kenya Society of Physiotherapists.
- Valid practicing certificate.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How To Apply
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and MUST submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 12th August 2019 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
- For those applying for positions Job Group K5 to K1, you may apply online and attach relevant copies of certificates and testimonials through the email address; email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.