For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution.
- Certificate of Registration from the Physiotherapy Council of Kenya (PCK).
- Current Certificate of practice from Physiotherapy Council of Kenya (PCK).
- Work mainly involves planning and supervision for provision of physiotherapy or occupational therapy services to patients at an out-patient department or in a ward or those patients referred for occupational therapy in a health institution.
- In addition the officer will be expected to asses patients need including rehabilitation, verify and maintain information relating to patients.
- Order and maintain records of relevant supplies including finished articles made at the occupational therapy department as well as guiding supervising and counseling staffs working under him.
How to Apply
NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details