Director Planning & Budgeting Jobs, Economics Jobs, County Government Jobs, Uasin Gishu County Jobs
Advert Number CPSB/DIR/PLB/04
- Co-ordination of County Planning Unit.
- Responsible for coordination of the economic planning functions;
- Formulation of development strategies, policies and programmes;
- Production of statistical data;
- Monitoring and evaluation of policies and programmes
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics from a recognised university.
- Seven (7) years’ experience, Three (3) years of which must have been in a senior management level in an institution either in public or private sector
- Middle Level Management Course
- Demonstrated analytical skills that allow for interpretation of economic related information.
- Proficiency in computer applications including knowledge of and/or experience using statistical analysis packages e.g. SPSS/STATA.
- Excellent numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills
How to Apply