Planning Officers Jobs, Architecture Jobs, Kericho County Jobs
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable.
Job Group L
Advert Number: KCPSB/ 2019/11
- Preparation of Physical Development Plans for small and medium sized urban areas;
- Collecting, collating and analyzing urban planning data;
- Preparation of action plans for specific projects such and residential housing schemes;
- Advising on development applications;
- Maintaining physical planning records.
- Must have served in the grade of Physical Planner for a minimum period of three(3) years
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Urban and Regional Planning, Urban Planning or Physical Planning from a recognized institution.
- Be a Graduate member of the Kenya Institute of Planners or Architectural Association of Kenya (Town Planning Chapter).
- Have a Certificate in computer application from a recognized institution.
- Have demonstrated merit and shown ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply