Planning Officers Jobs, Architecture Jobs, Kericho County Jobs
Note: This is the entry and training grade for this cadre.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable.
Job Group K
Advert Number: KCPSB/ 2019/12
- Preparation of Physical Development Plans;
- Undertaking feasibility studies on physical, social, economic and environmental characteristics.
- Implementation of Physical Plans for County Governments
- Processing of development applications
- Maintaining of Physical Planning records
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Urban and Regional Planning, Urban Planning or Physical Planning from a recognized institution.
- Be a graduate member of the Kenya Institute of Planners or Architectural Association of Kenya (Town Planning Chapter).
- Have a Certificate in computer application from a recognized institution.
How to Apply