- Diploma/ Certificate in either orthopaedic plaster and trauma technology or orthopaedic plaster technology; and
- Be computer literate.
- Manipulate and reduce fractures and dislocations;
- Fix and remove casts and bandages to and from patients;
- Correct congenital talipes;
- Participate in management of minor orthopaedic and trauma cases; and
- Counsel patients/clients on orthopaedic issues.
How to Apply
Are You Applying For Jobs But Not Getting Interviews? Get A Professional CV Now. Click Here For Details