Plumbing Artisan & Technician Jobs, Technician Jobs, Kisiwa Technical Training Institute Jobs
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- Undertaking more complex repairs and maintenance works; and
- Carrying out routine checks in line with their area of specialization (e.g masonry, Welding, Electrical Installation and Plumbing)
For appointment to this SCALE, an officer must have:-
- Must have attained a minimum of D (plain) in ‘O’ level.
- Served in the Scale of Artisan I for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Minimum Government Trade Test I or Artisan in the relevant trades; and
- Shown merit, integrity and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
Application letter addressed to the Principal, detailed CV, photocopies of relevant certificate and testimonials.
Must have a valid Certificate of Good Conduct
Deadline of submission is on 12th July 2019.
When Replying please quote Ref. No KISTTI/P/ADVERT/2019
Kisiwa Technical Training Institute
P. O. BOX 657 – 50200,
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell Phone: 0712-225422/0736-559665/0714–980289