Policy & Research Officer Jobs, Manpower Services Jobs
Our Client, is a statutory institution whose mandate as a risk minimiser is to provide a deposit insurance scheme for customers of member institutions and to resolve any institution in respect of which the Corporation is appointed receiver or liquidator. The Corporation enhances incentives for sound risk management and generally promote the stability of the financial system.
Our Client is an employer of choice and keen to recruit aggressive individuals to join the premier organization
- Participating in conducting financial sector research and policy analysis, and preparing position papers and reports;
- Assisting in managing Corporation’s statistical databases;
- Participating in collecting, analyzing, and maintaining data and statistics on key financial parameters;
- Participating in the design, analysis, and reporting of research studies and providing guidance on statistical research approaches, requirements and scientific standards;
- Participating in development of TORs and tender documents for financial sector related studies and supervision of outsourced research services contracts;
- Assisting in development of statistical information and supporting models related to projections, forecasting, and impact analysis; and
- Preparing statistical reports on the financial sector in the country.
- Assist in developing, implementing and monitoring the Strategic and Business Plans, policy gap analysis and policy reviews at the Corporation
- Collect, analyze and compile data on social, economic and political issues.
- Prepare working papers, reports and briefs designed to aid in the process of planning, policy formulation and problem solving in line with the mandate of the Corporation.
- Report to Head, Policy and Planning on developments and changes in legislation, regulations, international standards and other relevant research.
For appointment to this grade, an Officer must have: –
- Four (4) years relevant work experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: statistics, econometrics, mathematics from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in a relevant professional field;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
- Planning and organizing skills
- Leadership skills
- Decision making skills
- IT skills
- Analytical skills
Compliance With Chapter Six (6) Of The Constitution Of Kenya
Applicants are required to immediately initiate self-clearance (Comply with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya) from: –
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Department of Criminal Investigation (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board
- A Credit Reference Bureau
Please bring the receipts or evidence of the above self-clearance effort to Manpower Services if invited for the preliminary interview. Do not wait to be invited by Manpower Services for you to commence clearance of Chapter 6 requirements
How To Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV and application clearly indicating your current position, current/past and expected remuneration (monthly salary and allowances) to the following email address: email@example.com on or before close of business on Friday, 5th July, 2019.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing in any way will lead to automatic disqualification. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.