Polytechnic Matron Jobs, Hospitality Jobs, Kabete National Polytechnic Jobs
JOB GROUP J
This position is responsible for ensuring that the Students facilities meet the set standards.
- Take responsibility with other members of the Deans office for supervising students.
- Maintain close liaison with the Polytechnic Management at all times concerning students issues.
- Ensure that the buildings, halls and hostels are used for the right purpose.
- Report repairs required immediately to the Estates and Maintenance Department.
- Participate in a programs of continual risk assessment within the Polytechnic as required by Health and Safety guidelines.
- Maintain close liaison with the Dispensary at all times concerning students medical provision.
- Monitor standards achieved by cleaners and other support agencies within the Boarding Department and report on any deficiencies to Operations.
- Undertake such other duties as the Dean of students may reasonably require.
- A Diploma in Catering and Accommodation from a recognized institution.
- At least five years’ experience in a similar position.
- A person who loves working with young adults and have previously engaged with teen and youth programmes to help them develop holistically.
- Friendly and loving, sensitive and responsive for the needs of young adults.
- Patient, flexible and open minded with excellent communication and listening skills.
- Discreet and adhere to confidentiality.
- Ready to learn and a great team player
How To Apply
All Applications should include a cover letter, CV, Copies Certificates and Testimonials to be addressed to:
The Chief Principal,
Kabete National Polytechnic,
P.O. BOX 29010-00625,
All applications should be received by 11th June 2019.
KNP is an equal opportunity employer, women and persons with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.