Job Purpose: To negotiate and close on sales of power systems and generators to customers.
- Identify potential customers.
- Maintain existing customers.
- Attend to customers by understanding their needs and providing a suitable solution.
- Providing technical advice to potential generator buyers.
- Prepare proforma invoices (quotes) and obtain sales orders.
- Prepare internal sales orders.
- Customer follow-ups through telephone calls and customer visits.
- Prepare load assessment and site survey reports.
- Marketing of generator products available through e-mails, telephone calls and newspaper advertising.
- Follow up on payments from customers.
- Provide advice on after sales services.
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com by 17th January 2019, clearly indicating the job title.