Presentation Editor Jobs, Editor Jobs, Media Jobs, Standard Group Jobs
The Standard Group PLC is a multi-media organization with investments in media platforms spanning newspaper print operations, television, radio broadcasting, digital services, as well as outdoor advertising.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in the Media Industry? Then, Standard Group has the job for you.
Overall Job Purpose:
The incumbent will be reporting to the Presentation Coordinator and will be responsible for undertaking programme reviews, editing, scheduling, planning, preparation and control the transmission programmes to ensure that the TV station broadcast quality programmes at the right times.
- Ensuring effective transmission by running and controlling of the 24 hour daily transmission schedule of all programmes, promotions and commercials;
- Previewing and editing all programmes to ensure that they are fit for broadcast;
- Generating daily transmission reports and keeping accurate time management structures for daily transmission
- Diploma or a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, film production, Media Studies, Editing or a related field from a recognized university
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Ability to work within established rules, regulations, policies and practices;
- Ability to make independent decisions;
- Conceptualization skills
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
How to Apply:
If you possess the above qualifications and drive to meet the challenge, please send your applications to http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/recruitment not later than 17th August, 2019.