Principal City Management Officer Jobs, Konza Technopolis Jobs
Konza Technopolis Development Authority (KoTDA) is seeking competent, capable, ambitious, self motivated and dynamic individuals that demonstrate the appropriate expertise and experience to contribute to the development of the Konza Technopolis into a sustainable world class technology hub.
KoTDA therefore invites qualified Interested individuals to apply for the under listed position;
Job Title: Principal City Management Officer
Ref No: KoTDA/HR28/2019
Basic Salary Scale Ksh 110,000- 200,000 p.m
Terms of Service Permanent & Pensionable
- Advise the Authority on efficient use of its assets;
- Advise on property availability and applicable rates;
- Liaise with Ministry of Lands and related offices;
- Process land documents and ensure payment of statutory dues;
- Represent the Authority on land and property issues;
- Negotiate service contracts to ensure efficiency at reasonable cost;
- Optimize property returns by ensuring timely invoicing and recovery of income;
- Prepare and submit timely and accurate property reports;
- Oversee continuous supply of power, water and other utilities to the investors;
- Ensure properties are kept in good condition through proactive planning, scheduling and coordinating maintenance;
- Coordinate subcontracted services such as offices cleaning and security;
- Ensure statutory compliance of facilities with government regulations.
- A minimum period of eight (8) years in relevant work experience and at least three (3) years in supervisory role in a position in the Public Service or Private Sector;
- Masters degree in land management, building management or any other
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Land Economics or any other relevant field;
- Management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized
- Relevant Professional Qualifications and Member of a professional body in good standing;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Good Communication skills
- Demonstrated results in work performance; and
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
How to Apply
All applications should include the job title, job ref on the subject line of the application email and must be
accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to comply with requirements of Chapter six of the constitution. Interested applicants should apply online at Human Capital Business Solutions: www.hcbskenya.com
All applications should be received before/on Monday 18th November 2019.
KoTDA is an equal opportunity employer.
The Authority is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition
and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. Therefore, qualified women, youth, the
marginalized and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.