Principal Cooperative Officer Jobs, Agricultural Jobs, Murang’a County Jobs
JOB GROUP ‘N’ (1 POST)
- Specific duties and responsibilities entail: –
- Promoting co-operative societies;
- Advising on co-operative investments;
- Overseeing co-operative elections;
- Analyzing data for policy formulation;
- Developing and monitoring work plans for co-operative extension services;
- Overseeing co-operative activities in several cooperative societies;
- Evaluating co-operative activities and trends for promoting the co-operative movement; and
- Enforcing compliance with co-operative legislation.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Served in the grade of chief Co-operative Officer for a minimum period of (3) years:
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Commerce, Business Administration, Agriculture, Economics, Sociology, Law, Agricultural Economics, Co-operative Management, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Management and Organizational Development, Finance Or Agri-business from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Senior Management Course or Strategic Leadership Development Programmes lasting not less than four (4) weeks from Kenya school of Government or a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution; and
- Demonstrated merit and shown ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Satisfy requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
How To Apply
Application forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed HERE. Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board Offices clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can be hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Offices located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business Thursday 17th October 2019
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Murang’a County Government is an equal opportunity employer