Chief Principal Health Administrative Officer Jobs, Health Administration Officer Jobs, Jobs in Eldoret, Moi Teaching & Referral Hospital Jobs
Job Grade, MTRH 4
Ref: MTRH/HR/13/02/ 2019
Formulate, implement and review of administrative policies, procedures, strategies and guidelines. Ensure maintenance of workplace environment and mobilization of resources towards achievement of strategic objectives. Provide cross-functional administrative services.
Ensure prudent utilization of resources for maximum output. Maintain health and safety standards Coordinate and prepare departmental/sectional budgets and procurement plans.
Ensure safe custody of the Hospital’s assets, Ensure effective and efficient allocation and utilization of office space and resources. Monitor expenditure trends, Manage quality standards and procedures.
Chief Principal Administrative Health Officer responsibilities include:
- Formulating, implementing and reviewing of administrative policies, procedures, strategies and guidelines;
- Liaising with relevant departments on procurement requirements;
- Ensuring adherence to safe work practices and facility modification in compliance with the relevant legislation such as public works policies and health and safety requirements.
- Coordinating preparation of budgets and procurement plans;
- Coordinating safe custody and efficient use of Hospital assets;
- Providing of cross-functional administrative services:
- Ensuring effective and efficient allocation and utilization of office space and resources;
- Monitoring income and expenditure trends;
- Coordinating maintenance of building and equipment;
- Requisitioning for appropriate office furniture and equipment;
- Ensuring timely payment of bills for utility services;
- Preparing annual operational plans and budgets for presentation to the board;
- Coordinating interdepartmental activities;
- Monitoring and evaluation of projects;
- Managing quality standards and procedures; and
- Coordinating Performance Management and capacity building.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- At least ten (10) years’ experience five (5) years at Senior Management level in a reputable institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following Social Sciences: Public Administration, Business Management/Administration or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Master’s degree in any of the following Social Sciences: Public Administration, Business Administration/Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Membership to a relevant professional body.
- Senior Management Course or equivalent lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
- Demonstrated high degree of professional competence and management capability.
- Must be ISO trained.
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
- Resource management skills.
- Managing performance and driving for outcomes.
- Establishing strategic directions.
- Visionary/Leading change.
- Policy development.
- Effective communication skills.
- Risk Management.
- Technical competence.
- Decision-making and problem solving skills.
- High standards of professional ethics.
- Managerial and administrative skills.
- Leading teams.
In addition, all applicants MUST attach the following valid documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Compliance Certificate
- Higher Education Loan Board (HELB) Certificate
- National Police Service (NPS) Clearance Certificate
- CRB — Credit Reference Bureau Certificate
- Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) Clearance
Salary Attached to Scales
MTRH 2: Kshs 225,221 X 7,180 — 232,301 X 7,409 — 239,711 X 7,646 — 247,357 X 7,890 255,246 X 8,141 — 2N,388 X 8,401 — 271,789 X 8,669p.m
MTRH 4: Kshs 123,027 x 5,252 – 128,279 x 5,492 – 133,772 x 5,742 – 139,514 x 8 – 145,532 x 6,263 – 151,565 x 6,565 – 158,361p.m
MTRH 5: Kshs. 106,184 x 4,710 – 010,895 x 4,927 – 015, 22 x 5,153 -120,976 x 5,(I 126,366 x 5,639 – 132,005 x 5,899 – 137,905p.m
MTRH 6: Kshs. 81,684 x 4,062 – 85,747 x 4,250 – 89,997 x 4,297 – 94,294 x 4,348 – 9ft (,42 x 4,399 – 103,042 x 4,452 – 107,495p.m
MTRH 9: Kshs. 50,437 x 2,296 – 52,733 x 2,402 – 55,136 x 2,518 – 57,655 x 2,618 – 60,273 x 2,783 – 63,056p.m
MTRH 10: Kshs. 42,137 x 2,193 – 44,330 x 2,289 – 46,620 x 2,418 – 49,038 x 2,546 -51,584 x 2,680 – 54,264 x 2,824 – 57,088 p.m
The successful candidates will still be entitled to applicable allowances to these grades.
How to Apply
If you are innovative, self-starter, results-oriented individual and you meet the above requirements, please send six (6) hard copies of your application with detailed C.V, together with certified copies of your relevant academic/professional testimonials and three (3) letters from referees of whom two (2) must be from your profession to:
Chief Executive Officer
Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital
Chandaria Cancer and Chronic Disease Centre
P 0 Box 3-30100
The deadline for submitting full applications will be on Friday, 31st May 2019 at 5:00 pm.
Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital is an equal opportunity Employer. Women, Persons Living with Disability (PLWDs) and those from Marginalized Areas due encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification and only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.