Principal Physical Planner Jobs, Physical Planning Jobs, Tharaka Nithi County Jobs
JOB GROUP “N” – ONE (1) POST
- Bachelor’s degree in Urban and Regional Planning, Physical Planning or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Computer proficiency
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience
- Able to undertake drawings and designs
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Registered and licensed by a relevant professional body
- Full member of Kenya Institute of Planners.
- Advising the Chief Officer on Technical matters
- Initiating, preparing and monitoring the implementation of sub-county and local physical development plans
- Providing advice on development application and development control matters
- Implementing and providing feedback on physical planning guidelines and standards
- Collecting and analyzing urban and regional planning data
- Preparing action for specific projects such as residential housing schemes, shopping centers, industrial estates and recreational facilities
- Undertaking studies on matters relating to physical planning at regional and local levels
- Setting agenda and convening physical planning liaison committee meeting
- Keeping record of deliberations and communication decisions of the physical planning liaison committee
- Managing physical planning data
- Overall supervision of planning issues
- Perform any other assigned duty.
How To Apply
All applications accompanied by a copy of National ID card, detailed CV, copies of all relevant academic certificates, testimonials, requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on integrity (Police Clearance, EACC Clearance, HELB Clearance, CRB Clearance and KRA Clearance) should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the top left side the position applied for so as to reach the undersigned on or before 25th June, 2019.
Applications should be addressed to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
THARAKA NITHI COUNTY
P.O. BOX 10-60406
Applications can also be emailed to email@example.com or hand delivered to THARAKA NITHI COUNTY Headquarters Kathwana.
Tharaka Nithi County is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality within the organization. Applicants comprising persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing will lead to disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates shall becontacted.