Principal Planning Officer Jobs, Economics Jobs, Statistics Jobs, KMTC Jobs
Terms of Service: 3 Year Contract
Ref. No. KMTC/QP- 12/ EAF/ 16/ 2019
Tenable: KMTC Headquarters, Nairobi
- Project monitoring, evaluation and reporting;
- Economic planning;
- Production and compilation of statistical data;
- Initiation of College planning policies, collection and presentation of statistical data in the form of survey
- Reports and bulletins
- In addition, the officer will be required to supervise staff working under him/her.
- Served in the grade of Senior Economist/Senior Planning officer or in a comparable position in the Public Service or a reputable Private Sector Organization for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, or Economics and Mathematics, or Economics and Statistics from a recognized institution;
- Master’s Degree in Economics, or Economics and Mathematics, or Economics and Statistics from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in Computer applications; and
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
In addition, applicants for all the above positions will be required to submit copies of membership of Professional Registration (where applicable); Certificates of clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission (EACC); Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and a Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI).
How to Apply
Applicants whose backgrounds and competencies match the specifications are invited to send their applications, quoting the vacancy position and enclosing updated curriculum Vitae, copies of Academic and professional Certificates, National Identity card and day time telephone contact, to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Medical Training College
P O Box 30195-00100,
So as to reach him not later than Friday, 12th July 2019
The Kenya Medical Training College is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to implementing affirmative action. In this regard women, persons with disability and minorities with the requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.