ICT Manager at KAMP-PRISK
Kenya Association of Music Producers (KAMP) and Performers Rights Society of Kenya (PRISK) are Collective Management Organizations licensed by the Kenya Copyright Board under the Copyright Act, Cap 130 Laws of Kenya to represent producers of sound recordings and performers of audio and audiovisual works respectively.
KAMP and PRISK are both mandated to collect license fees from the users of sound recordings and audiovisual works and distribute royalties to their respective rights holders.
Purpose KAMP-PRISK jointly, are seeking to hire a full time, resourceful and skilled ICT MANAGER to provide professional support to the company.
This position manages KAMP- PRISK ICT function. The position takes overall responsibility for all KAMP-PRISK ICT systems, software, processes, hardware and equipment, including the management and maintenance. It ensures that the ICT systems are readily available for use by staff.
Reporting to the CEO (KAMP) and CEO (PRISK), the ICT manager is responsible for quality and process improvement initiatives. In addition, the position provides general ICT technical support functions including management of ICT projects in a rapidly growing and changing business environment.
- Be responsible for all ICT operational activities and take responsibility for the effective management, performance and improvement of KAMP-PRISK ICT functions.
- Ensure that all ICT operating systems and applications are secure and fit for purpose, continually reviewed and enhanced and that they will best deliver on KAMP-PRISK business needs.
- Drive ICT medium and long term strategy and develop appropriate ICT policies for KAMP-PRISK Board approval.
- Prepare ICT department’s annual business plan, annual budget and monitor and control expenditure
- Advise on appropriate technology and infrastructure to support the organization in achieving its strategic and business objectives.
- Manage and maintain all ICT systems, service contracts and applications to tender.
- To train, manage and support staff in correct utilization of ICT systems and deal with routine queries and complaints.
- Develop knowledge management systems to support the Board in delivering its statutory obligations.
- Continually Update and Administer anti-virus, firewall and other IT infrastructure to ensure that all systems are secure and comply with institutional data protection requirements.
- Create and manage new software solutions and new user accounts for effective delivery of KAMP – PRISK projects.
- Collect, document and present processes, project and product metrics such as utilization, lead times, bug detection and quality statistics
- Develop, update and maintain KAMP-PRISK website
- To provide regular monitoring reports to the appropriate management team or board for decision making.
- To develop appropriate Intranet policies to ensure that unacceptable usage and access is barred and to ensure appropriate reports and logs of activity is maintained.
- Must possess at least a First Degree in Computer Science, ICT Technology or equivalent from a reputable Institution.
- Should possess relevant computer course certifications(Networking ,Microsoft certification, & security systems)
- Should have minimum 4 years of related work experience, two of which must be in a similar position
- Should possess software and hardware technology skills, database management skills and network administration skills, Experience working with ERPs, good communication and people management skills.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send your Cover Letter, Resume and Expected Salary to the address below. All applications must be delivered on or before 10th January 2019 subject of the email should be “ICT MANAGER”. KAMP-PRISK Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com