Project Procurement Assistant Jobs, Procurement Jobs, Supply Chain Jobs, NITA Jobs
The key responsibility for this function is to assist in procurement of goods and services and support management of project stores.
- Assist in preparing shopping documents and assisting in the preparation of Bidding Documents (under NCB procedures) for Goods including their issue/dispatch and coordination for providing required clarifications.
- Support preparation of Invitation for Bid (IFB) and arranging their publication/notification to prospective bidders.
- Assist in opening of technical and financial proposals and bids and preparing minutes of bid opening and required tabulation statements for preliminary check of bids and arithmetical checks.
- Support follow up for convening Evaluation Committee Meetings for evaluation of various proposals and bids and assisting in the preparation of draft Proposal/Bid Evaluation Reports.
- Assisting in preparation of various types of contracts/agreements/purchase orders.
- Assisting in the preparation of Request for Expression of Interest (REOI) for consultancy services and arranging for their publication and preparation of EOI Evaluation/Short listing Reports.
- Assisting in preparation and updating of Procurement Plan as and when required.
- Assist in ensuring an effective and efficient record keeping system for maintaining proper documentation of all procurement activities.
- Assist in issuing and receiving of stores, stock taking, preparation and maintenance of stock records
- Any other procurement related duties assigned by Procurement Specialist.
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and Supply’s Management from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 3 years’ general/professional experience and 1 year respectively specific/relevant experience in procurement for goods and consulting services associated with the implementation of projects.
- CPSP/CIPS Part three (3).
- Valid KISM Membership/Membership of a Recognized Procurement Professional Body.
- Familiarity with government procurement procedures and guidelines.
- Excellent in computer skills including, Excel, Word, Microsoft Office or equivalent packages.
- Be proactive, a self-starter, team player and ability to work without supervision.
The Procurement Assistant will report to the Project Procurement Officer and will have working relationships with other stakeholders.
How to Apply
Interested persons should download and fill the NITA APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT FORM REF: NITA/HR&ADM/HRP/01 from the NITA website www.nita.go.ke.
In addition, please attach copies of professional/academic certificates, testimonials, copy of National Identity Card or Passport in envelopes clearly marked the Reference Number and position being applied for and addressed to:
National Industrial Training Authority
P.O Box 74494-00200
To reach by Friday, 5th July, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
- NITA is an equal opportunity employer;
- Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply;
- Persons from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted;
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.