Procurement Internships, Internships In Kenya, Nova Pioneer Jobs
Nova Pioneer is looking for a superstar Procurement Intern. This is an opportunity to create a transformative brand with the future of Africa’s youth at stake.
ABOUT NOVA PIONEER
Imagine a world in which every young person across Africa attends a school that truly sets them up for success in the 21st century.
A school that cares about individual students and allows them to explore the world around them. A school that focuses more on developing skills than on memorizing content.
At Nova Pioneer, we have done more than just imagine this future, we are bringing it to life. Nova Pioneer is a pan-African, independent network of schools offering high quality, accessible education from pre-primary through secondary school.
Nova Pioneer uses a unique, inquiry-based learning approach that encourages students to ask “why” instead of telling them the “what”. It allows them to form their own thinking through exploration, investigation and collaboration.
Nova Pioneer currently has 6 schools in South Africa and 4 schools in Kenya with a vision to launch 100 schools and reach tens of thousands of students across the African continent in the next decade. To learn more visit www.novapioneer.com.
- Ensuring compliance with the standard procurement policy for all purchasing transactions.
- Data entry for key procurement data on the database.
- Maintaining an updated register of vendors.
- Helping to generate PO’s and dispatch to vendors.
- Receiving deliveries from vendors as per the purchase orders through liaison with the school administration team.
- Ensuring all invoices from vendors are received and prepared for payment in line with the Nova Pioneer payment schedules.
- Any other duty as may be assigned to you by your supervisor.
- You have at least 3 months to 1-year experience.
- Diploma in Purchasing and supplies or any other related relevant field.
- You are a great communicator as well as have good negotiation skills.
- You are results driven: goal oriented, move fast and take ownership of work.
- You have very strong organization, time management, and follow‐up skills; high sense of urgency; demonstrated ability to successfully handle multiple projects concurrently
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast‐paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You possess a growth mindset and a desire to continually improve through feedback, coaching, and professional development.
Duration: 3 months.
How to Apply
If working at Nova Pioneer excite you, then apply here:
Please note: Your CV should be 2 pages maximum. You are encouraged to attach your resume in PDF format to protect formatting.
Only qualified candidates will be invited for interviews.