The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa.
Reporting to the Material Management Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for implementation of purchasing procedures, processes and best practices and maximize savings and benefits arising from seamless purchasing activities.
- Ensure that the procurement of goods and services are done in line with the organization’s policies.
- Ensure that there are timely procurement reports that track status of each requisition and provide feedback as necessary.
- Analyze quotations / bids submitted by vendors and make a comparative analysis of the information provided in order to make procurement decisions.
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management from a recognized institution in Kenya.
- Bachelor Degree in Procurement, Business Management or any other related qualification from a recognized institution in Kenya will be an added advantage.
- Registered by Kenya Institute of Supplies Management.
- At least four years working experience in a similar position.
- Experience in working with a Hospital Management Information System will be an added advantage.
- Good organizational, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Should have skills in negotiating with vendors to maximize value for money without compromising on quality of required goods or services.
How to Apply
Only qualified candidates are encouraged to email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th January, 2019. If you do not receive any response from us, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Interested candidates should also note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not solicit any funds for purposes of recruitment.
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”