Procurement Officer Jobs, Supply Chain Jobs, Kenya Airways Jobs
Implement and maintain functional, tactical and Strategic cost-effective procurement requirements for the Kenya Airways Group of companies in order to achieve a safe, sustainable and reliable Supply Chain and increase shareholder value and organizations profit:
- Review Purchase Demand Indent (PDI) requirements and confirm need before processing the Purchase Order (PO). Ensure internal customer need is correctly captured. Confirm internal user understand impact to his/her own budget. Document confirmation from user plus cost.
- Process Purchase Order(PO) within approved Turn Around Time (TAT) 4 hours for Aircraft on Ground (AOG) items,12 hours for stock items, 72 hours for non-stock item to ensure 100% delivery to the business.
- Ensure all suppliers are on I-Supplier portals and prequalification databases and Purchase Order (PO) are sent through System.
- Review suppliers for categories assigned and ensure timelines provided for delivery of goods is commensurate with internal customer needs and where Turn Around Time (TAT) does not match escalate for support.
- Proactively follow up on released orders to ensure timely delivery to the business as per schedule provided identify risks for late delivery.
- Monitor delivery of the orders and liaise with stores to ensure quality, compliance and invoice accuracy.
- Liaise with planning to ensure stock items are managed and raised on time.
- Sourcing when required to monitor market trends and build database.
- Proactively undertake market search for Maintenance and Repair Organization (MRO) and vendors who can bring value and positive collaboration with our business.
- Manage day to day relationship with the supplier e.g. communication and feedback, query analysis and response to ensure that suppliers support business operations.
- Prepare reports on supplier performance to ensure timely deliveries and quality assurance. Organize reviews as per provided schedule.
- Support finance on timely payment of suppliers by availing all related documents, process and system closure.
- Evaluation of supplier performance against specified performance indicators and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) to ensure adherence to key contract milestones.
- Ensure buying Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are met and exceeded by using the system 100%.
- Ensure the currency terms for all local Suppliers is matched on the Purchase Orders (PO) and Kenya Airways (KQ) gets value for money.
- Ensure safety, ethical, legal, insurance and tax exposure is mitigated before awards of Purchase Orders (POs) and/or contract.
- Provide monthly and ad-hoc reports on procurement Key Performance Indicators(KPI’s) against internal the business targets to ensure there is corporate alignment.
- Support the warehouse to identify items for disposal within each category and ensure there is compliance to the company’s disposal policy. Prepare regular report for Management decision.
- Ensure buying Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI) are met and exceeded by using the system 100%.
- Ensure the currency terms for all local Suppliers is matched on the Purchase Order (PO) and Kenya Airways KQ gets value for money.
- Implement cost saving measures as per category target to support the business financial objectives.
- Degree in Business, Engineering or related field.
- At least 5 years working in procurement
- Graduate diploma in Supplies Management or equivalent.
- Membership of KISM, CIPS or any other recognized SC body.
- Computer literacy.
- Negotiation skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Research skills.
- Knowledge of Public procurement and disposal procedures.
- Track record of Integrity and ability to commit to driving compliance and accepting responsibilities of new SC values
How to Apply