Reporting to the Principal Procurement Officer (CTC & T), the Senior Procurement Officer (Central Tender Committee) is responsible for preparing Corporation Tender Committee (CTC) agenda, Minutes, and Action Paper of decisions thereafter.
- Preparing Corporation Tender Committee calendar and meeting notices.
- Maintaining Memo Register.
- Preparing CTC memos, prints and bind CTC agenda.
- Ensuring Safe Custody of Master files (Tender Progress File)
- Taking safe custody of procurement records from the date of tender opening
- Preparing action to be taken after Corporate Tender Committee decisions
- Communicating and following up actions to be taken after Corporate Tender Committee
- Preparing documents for appeal board review
- Ensuring Public Procurement Oversight Authority reports are generated in time
- Preparing Minutes for the Corporation Tender Committee.
- Reviewing evaluation reports and prepare memos.
- Be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement and Supplies or any other relevant field from a recognized institution
- Possess a Graduate Diploma in Procurement and Supplies from a recognized institution
- Be a valid member of Kenya Institute of Supply Chain Management (KISCM) with valid practicing license
- Have not less than five (5) years of experience in providing support in managing central tendering committee with at least three (3) years served at a managerial level
How to Apply
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this role, please submit your application including copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials and your curriculum vitae, including among other details your current position, current remuneration, email and telephone contacts of three (3) professional referees.
Email or hard copy applications will not be accepted.
Only those applications submitted through the e-recruitment portal will be considered. To be considered, your application must be received by not later than 26 February 2019 addressed to:
Executive Selection Division
Deloitte Consulting Limited
Waiyaki Way, Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya
Kenya Ports Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and committed to diversity and gender equality. Canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification.