Procurement Officer Jobs, Procurement Jobs, Manpower Services Jobs
Our Client, is a statutory institution whose mandate as a risk minimiser is to provide a deposit insurance scheme for customers of member institutions and to resolve any institution in respect of which the Corporation is appointed receiver or liquidator. The Corporation enhances incentives for sound risk management and generally promote the stability of the financial system.
Our Client is an employer of choice and keen to recruit aggressive individuals to join the premier organization
Reporting to the Senior Officer, Procurement the incumbent will provide support to the departmental head in the Supply Chain Functions.
The essential duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assisting in procurement and inventory management;
- Assisting in preparation of procurement plans
- In charge of stores and inventory management.
- Assisting in monitoring contract management by user departments to ensure implementation of contracts in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contracts;
- Coordinating Receiving, Inspection and taking charge of goods into the stores.
- Marketing survey and research in procurement matters
- Preparing of periodic and annual reports and returns;
- Assisting in the evaluating of tender exercise (secretarial duties)
- Assisting in the Procurement record management.
- Assisting in preparing the purchase orders.
- Processing of invoices and facilitation the payment process.
- Undertaking stock take and preparation of related periodic reports.
- Assisting in preparation and Issuance of suppliers with quotations and LPO’s and LSO’s.
- Drafting of bid documents.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- At least four (4) years’ relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement/Supply Chain Management or any other relevant, related and equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution;
- Be a holder of a Diploma in Procurement (CIPS 4 / CPSP-1).
- Be proficient in computer applications skills
- Meet the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution on Integrity.
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Key Competencies, Knowledge and Personal attributes
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Professional ethics e.g. confidentiality
- Integrity Skills
- Computer skills
Compliance With Chapter Six (6) Of The Constitution Of Kenya
Applicants are required to immediately initiate self-clearance (Comply with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya) from: –
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Department of Criminal Investigation (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board
- A Credit Reference Bureau
Please bring the receipts or evidence of the above self-clearance effort to Manpower Services if invited for the preliminary interview. Do not wait to be invited by Manpower Services for you to commence clearance of Chapter 6 requirements
How To Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV and application clearly indicating your current position, current/past and expected remuneration (monthly salary and allowances) to the following email address: email@example.com on or before close of business on Friday, 5th July, 2019.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing in any way will lead to automatic disqualification. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.