Procurement Senior Officer Jobs, Procurement Jobs, Manpower Services Jobs
Our Client, is a statutory institution whose mandate as a risk minimiser is to provide a deposit insurance scheme for customers of member institutions and to resolve any institution in respect of which the Corporation is appointed receiver or liquidator. The Corporation enhances incentives for sound risk management and generally promote the stability of the financial system.
Our Client is an employer of choice and keen to recruit aggressive individuals to join the premier organization
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, Procurement the incumbent will provide support to the departmental head in the Supply Chain Function.
The essential duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assisting in the formulating, Reviewing and implementing of the Procurement Strategy in line with the Public Procurement & Disposal Act, 2005 and Public Procurement & Disposal Regulations, 2006 in order to realize the set corporate objectives and strategic goals.
- Assisting in Organizing and managing the solicitation of tenders/quotations process and ensuring that goods, services and works meet the Corporation’s specifications and requirements.
- Participating in Negotiation teams and assist in preparation of contracts and Service Level Agreements (SLA) and manage the same with the user departments.
- Participating in the preparation and implementation of Corporation’s Annual
- Procurement Plan and roll out the procurement process.
- Assisting in the formulation, review, update, and monitoring of Procurement policy.
- Assisting in Monitoring all risks related to procurement and ensure that appropriate controls are implemented to mitigate and eliminate the risks.
- Participating in the preparation of progress reports
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Four (4) years relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement/Supply Chain Management or any other relevant, related and equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution;
- Higher Diploma in Procurement and Supplies Management or equivalent qualifications
- Member of the Kenya Institute Supply Management
- Professional qualification in CIPS
- Thorough understanding of the Public Procurement & Disposal Act and Regulations
Key Competencies, Knowledge and Personal attributes
- Analytical skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy Skills
- Team player
- Negotiation Skills
- Creative thinking.
Compliance With Chapter Six (6) Of The Constitution Of Kenya
Applicants are required to immediately initiate self-clearance (Comply with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya) from: –
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Department of Criminal Investigation (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board
- A Credit Reference Bureau
Please bring the receipts or evidence of the above self-clearance effort to Manpower Services if invited for the preliminary interview. Do not wait to be invited by Manpower Services for you to commence clearance of Chapter 6 requirements
How To Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV and application clearly indicating your current position, current/past and expected remuneration (monthly salary and allowances) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business on Friday, 5th July, 2019.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing in any way will lead to automatic disqualification. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.