Product Manager Jobs, HCS Africa Jobs
Our Client in the Gaming Industry seeks to hire a Product Manager. The Product Manager will be responsible for managing in-house gaming products through requirements gathering, writing detailed user stories and supporting the development teams until release to production, and post production monitoring of the product’s/feature’s performances.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with a team of skilled designers, developers and performance marketers to set and communicate the high-level mission, vision, and roadmap for the website.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization and collaboratively provide the company with short and long-term objectives.
- Gather and analyze business requirements and write detailed and comprehensive user stories.
- Master the creation of functional specifications as stories for the development teams, ensuring the stories flow throughout the product development life cycle while ensuring quality and timely delivery.
- Work closely with subject matter experts within the client to define the metrics and KPI’s used to measure the health of the core product – to focus on how these improve over time.
- Monitor deployed features to ensure success and continuous improvement.
- Conduct Competitor research to identify trends in the industry and define improvements to our products.
- BA or BS degree (IT, Marketing, Business Administration or Commerce).
- Have 7 plus years’ experience working as a product owner, business analyst or similar, in high performing, cross functional teams.
- Have a solid understanding of affiliate marketing.
- Have sound understanding of what it takes to build and maintain large scale web sites.
- Comfortable facilitating and participating in the tactical decisions made amongst the team.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to build trusting relationships and respect.
- Ability leverage relationships and grow people to support the company’s rapid growth.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills whilst working with product development teams.
- Have familiarity and experience in making use of agile methodologies and tools.
- Lead the entire product lifecycle, whether decisions require investment, transitioning ton maintenance product retirement.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Decision-making skills
- Communication skills
- Report Writing skills
- Leadership and Influencing skills
- Delegation skills
- Negotiation skills
How To Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Product Manager on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.