Product Manager Jobs, Mechanical Engineering Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Human Asset Jobs
Our client, a leading Construction and Trading Company is seeking to hire an energetic and result-oriented Product Manager – Steel who has demonstrated the ability to perform well. The Product Manager – Steel will oversee and manage Steel Products on daily basis through data insights, customer studies, competitive comparisons & benchmarking, stakeholder interviews and closely work with technical team to build product strategy.
- Continuously track and monitor consumers, customers and competition and preparing insights & benchmark reports on the same.
- Identify gaps in core product functionality and help build right set of features and track adoption for same.
- Rigorously monitor key performance metrics and coordinate with various teams to take corrective actions if needed.
- Work with finance and accounting team to identify key cost and revenue drivers for product areas, obtain financial evaluations from finance team for new business options.
- Engage in defining a strategic creative direction for product and marketing communication.
- Provide analytics based insights to help marketing team optimize marketing spends.
- Develop and execute strategies for lead generation, sales, pricing and other matters related to revenue generation.
- Develop distribution network in the various market segment and geography.
- Build professional and trusting relationships with clients, working to fully understand their requirements and manage client’s expectations.
- Brand Positioning and Enhancement of Best Customers Service Practice.
- Analyze markets to identify new customers and new prospects, pursue and close key sales opportunities and manage the sales process.
- Provide market feedback to the company’s leadership team regarding competitive offerings and prospect needs.
- Preparing monthly reports and submits the same to the senior level management.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or any related field
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any related subject
- 4-5 years experience in Steel Trading
- Ability to develop and retain market for the products
- Age: 25-35 year old
- Excellent Communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to deliver without close supervision
- Ability to write and present reports
- Gentle and Loyal
- Indian-Kenyans are advised to apply
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position, please apply by emailing your CV with a cover letter indicating your daytime telephone numbers, address, and your salary expectation to:
E-mail address: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 30th April, 2019 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.