Production Manager Jobs, Technical Jobs, Sheer Logic Jobs
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Production Manager Position for one of our clients.
The incumbent will organize and oversee the manufacturing of goods. He will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output. He is expected to have deep know-how in production procedures. The goal is to ensure an efficient and productive manufacturing process that meets customer requirements.
- Be responsible of ensuring smooth operation of machines to reduce down-time.
- Ensure proper equipments are in place to improve and enhance quality of the product being produced.
- Ensure all the machines are serviced as per the schedule to ensure efficiency.
- Ensure the production schedule is followed to the later to achieve desired output.
- Manage all costs related to production process to achieve maximum output
- Responsible to allocate human resources among other resources based on skill set and experience to ensure efficient production process.
- Implement plant safety programs and ensure compliance with current labour laws
- Line manage the operators and quality assurance personnel to ensure the set procedures are followed for maximum output.
- Evaluate the respective personnel under their guidance to ensure they are appraised of their performance.
- Follow up on the relevant 3rd Party payments with Finance.
- Ensure the SOP set are in accordance to good practices, up to date and adhered to.
- Smooth running of Machinery to achieve set production out.
- Adherence to production schedule
- Monitor and manage production costs
- Manage and allocate resources to achieve desired target
BSc Degree in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Food Science & Technology.
MBA is an added advantage.
High level of initiative and good understanding of technology
Good research and project management skills.
Accuracy and timely execution of duties.
How to Apply:
Send your Cv to email@example.com by 13th September 2019. Please indicate the Job title.