Our client is one of the leading exporters of fresh produce located in Nairobi. They seek to hire a Production Supervisor who will work together with the Pack House Manager to ensure smooth day to day running of the pack house order to meet the overall targets and objectives of the company.
Salary: 60k – 80K
- Planning and allocating of staff duties i.e. allocate task and set production target to ensure timely and accurate completion of timely targets.
- Deputizing the Pack House Manager in assigned aspects of daily operations.
- Prepare the plan order and receive the material as per plan order
- Meet quality targets through adherence of established operational methods and workplace standards
- Involved in the training of new staff members when they join the pack house or organization.
- Ensure the effective and efficient utilization of material to avoid wastage
- Ensure health & safety regulations are adhered to
- Maintain production equipment so as to reduce breakdown and ensure good working order
- Conducting regularly scheduled performance reviews of the staff reporting to him as per the organization’s policy.
- Conducting daily and regular quality checkups to ensure the packed house is in the right order at all times.
- Supervise and coordinate production & mold changeover, shutdown, monitoring of daily preventive maintenance
- Preparing daily reports regarding labour and job accomplished.
- Maintain up to date production record
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the Supervisor or Management from time to time.
- Diploma/Degree in Food Science & Technology, or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate technical issues and manage multiple priorities
- Good reporting skills
- Computer literate
How to Apply