Program Coordinator Jobs, Social Sciences Jobs, Community Development Jobs, KTDA Jobs
PROGRAM COORDINATOR (HEALTH) – ONE (1) POSITION
Reporting to the Foundation Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for coordination of KTDA Foundation programs on the Health.
- Identifying, preparing and implementing programs, projects and project components to address health issues and opportunities as envisaged in the new strategic plan;
- Preparing of regular reports on the trends in the area of health to ensure programmes are positioned in a way that promotes innovation and in line with international development agenda;
- Tracking, monitoring and evaluating the execution of the health pillar initiatives including establishment of relevant databases;
- Preparing concept papers and proposals as the technical lead on health;
- Creating, documenting and managing information on health pillar;
- Participating and leading in publicizing the health initiatives for the Foundation;
- Building good relationships with the donors and stakeholders in the area of health;
- Drafting, reviewing, editing papers and reports as needed;
- Ensuring that stewardship and reporting requirements are met to sustain successful partnerships;
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies: –
• Bachelor’s degree in Social science or any related fields in Community development (Health, Environment, Capacity Building);
• Minimum four (4) years of experience in a similar environment, two (2) of which must be in the health development sector or CSR
• Programme Management skills;
• Fundraising abilities;
• Good proposal and report writing skills for project funding;
• Must demonstrate high integrity and ethical practice
• Must demonstrate ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Must be a team player who is able to work cordially in teams
• Must demonstrate ability to multitask.
• Must demonstrate commitment to operational effectiveness
• Should have ability to solve problems by applying relevant business knowledge
• Should demonstrate professional expertise in the relevant work area
• Must have the ability to communicate for both written and oral communication
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Must be a flexible person, who is willing to learn and able to work flexible hours to achieve goals
• Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages
How to Apply
Apply online here [ https://www.ktdateas.com/recruitment ] on or before 1st November 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
KTDA MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD is an equal opportunity employer