Program Coordinator Jobs, Social Sciences Jobs, KTDA Jobs
PROGRAM COORDINATOR (ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY, CLIMATE CHANGE AND ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT) – ONE (1) POSITION
Reporting to the Foundation Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for coordination and implementation of KTDA Foundation programs on Environmental Sustainability, Climate change and Economic Empowerment.
- Identifying, preparing and implementing sustainability programs, projects and project components to address environment, climate change issues and economic empowerment as envisaged in the strategic plan.
- Preparing of regular reports on the trends in the area of environment, climate change and
economic empowerment to ensure programmes are positioned in a way that promotes
innovation and in line with international development and climate change agenda;
- Tracking, monitoring and evaluating the execution of the environmental sustainability and
economic empowerment pillar initiatives;
- Preparing concept papers and proposals as the technical lead on environment, climate
change and economic empowerment;
- Creating, documenting and managing information on environmental sustainability and
economic empowerment pillars;
- Participating and leading in publicizing the environmental sustainability, climate change and economic empowerment initiatives for the Foundation;
- Building good relationships with the donors and stakeholders in the area of environment and international development;
- Drafting, reviewing, editing papers and reports as needed;
- Ensuring that stewardship and reporting requirements are met to sustain successful
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies: –
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Social sciences (Environmental studies/Business or
• Minimum (4) years of experience in a Foundation or development sector, 2 of which must
be in programmes on environment/climate change or economic empowerment;
• Updated knowledge of the critical environment and climate change issues and economic
empowerment at both local and international levels;
• Programme Management skills;
• Ability to solve problems by applying relevant business sustainability knowledge;
• Fundraising abilities;
• Good proposal and report writing skills for project funding;
• Must demonstrate high integrity and ethical practice;
• Must demonstrate ability to work independently with minimum supervision;
• Must be a team player who is able to work cordially in teams;
• Must demonstrate ability to multitask;
• Must demonstrate commitment to operational effectiveness;
• Should demonstrate professional expertise in the relevant work area;
• Must have the ability to communicate for both written and oral communication;
• Must be a flexible person, who is willing to learn and able to work flexible hours to achieve
• Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages
How to Apply
Apply online here [ https://www.ktdateas.com/recruitment ] on or before 1st November 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
KTDA MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD is an equal opportunity employer.