Summary of Role
Reporting to the Team Lead- Management and Leadership, the Program Officer will provide programmatic and logistical support to the National and Counties interventions.
- Maintain and update calendar of project activities including travel and visiting schedules, staff and other meetings and remind the team of upcoming events.
- Provide logistical support to all project activities including ensuring availability of required presentations, equipment and materials.
- Prepare and send out invitations through e-mail to participants of project funded activities and communicate with the participants to ensure they are aware of the accommodation, allowances and other logistical arrangements.
- Support the national level to schedule dissemination meeting of HRH policies and guidelines with counties particularly in support of implementation of universal health coverage.
- Assist in the coordination and planning of National HRH – ICCs and the donor partners meeting.
- Work with Cluster managers to ensure that documentation of mentorship program is undertaken, mentorship tools are tracked, and consolidated and mentorship reports are submitted on time.
- Prepare and/or edit drafts of routine office correspondence, reports, contracts, and terms of reference for contractors and respond to enquiries as necessary.
- Develop County profiles including list of County leadership contacts and update regularly.
- Establish and maintain a filing system for the program portfolio including uploading and regular updating of program deliverables into the office database.
- Liaise with the procurement, logistics and finance teams on requisitioning for services in line with approved budgets in collaboration with the supervisor.
- Conduct activity budget monitoring to ensure effective utilization of financial resources in consultation with the supervisor.
- Follow up and submit project progress reports as appropriate.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources Management, Organization Development, or equivalent relevant field of study.
- At least 4 years working experience in a similar environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power point).
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with prioritization paying attention to detail, quality and deadlines.
- Demonstrated competence in working with stakeholders.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Experience in a USAID funded project is an added advantage.
- Interpersonal skills
- Communications Skills
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Service Excellence
- Effective Communication (Oral and Written)
Summary of Benefits
IntraHealth International, Inc. is a great place to work and prides itself on its comprehensive benefits package. We offer competitive salaries and a dynamic inclusive work environment which supports health workers so they can improve the lives of people throughout the world.