Our client, a leading Construction and Trading Company is seeking to hire an energetic and result oriented Project Development Manager who has demonstrated the ability to perform.
The Project Development Manager will be responsible for the Development of new project opportunities in East Africa (Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia and Uganda) such as, infrastructure field (energy, health, ICT, Maritime and transportation); Gather and analyze information about new projects; Create, correspond & maintain network with concerned parties; Make a winning strategy on future projects and Support HQ’s sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management/Finance/or any related field
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Certificate in Microsoft office (MS Excel and MS word)
- 33-45 years of age
- 3 years experience in Project Development and management, Project Funding, Structuring, Tender Preparation and participation.
- Experience is in Government Projects or Multilateral Development Bank Projects (World bank, AFDB etc) in the field of infrastructure
- Ability to prepare tenders and following guidance from the Office
- Experience in evaluating and awarding/contracting tenders
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Great sales and marketing strategy, skills and tactics and well connected to East Africa countries
- Ability to Prepare report summaries on meetings held
- Positive attitude
- Ability to negotiate with good Customer relations
- Integrity and honesty
- Must be willing to travel extensively to other countries and within short notice
- Male Candidates are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position, please apply by emailing your CV with a cover letter indicating your daytime telephone numbers, and address to:
E-mail address: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 18th January, 2019 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.